How's your week with the top-rating Primetime Bida TV series "Pangako Sa'yo"? Have you catch the important scenes in this week's episodes?
Well just like many of you, I wasn't able to catch each episode aired on its regular timeslot because of my work scedule. But I find time watching the episodes using my mobile's iWantTV keeping me updated! :)
And yes, I have completed this week's full episodes, a week-long of "kilig" and revelations! Check out some of the scenes below that will make your heart beats faster:
Well if you missed watching the July 20-24, 2015 episodes, here are the highlights:
* Amor Powers (Jodi Sta. Maria) already revealed herself in public. She appeared on Lia's (Andrea Brillantes) stage play being the production's biggest charity donor.
* Amor narrated her story on TV caughting the attention of Madam Claudia (Angelica Panganiban), Eduardo (Ian Veneracion), and Yna (Kathryn Bernardo). She is planning her revenge against Diego (Bernard Palanca) and Lourdes (Jan Marini Pizzaras).
* Yna and Angelo (Daniel Padilla) slept together holding-hands under the starless sky. Sweet moments of the two were caught via photo by their friend Tong.
* Yna showed concern to Angelo when Angelo left the province and had his trip alone.
* Angelo surprised Yna with a date. During their sweet dinner, Angelo revealed that he likes Yna. Yna then turned speechless and didn't know what to say. She just uttered, "thank you!"
* Yna and Angelo witnessed a native wedding making the two believe in the power of wedding and true love!
Oh well, this week was a blast! The episodes were truly romantic. Love will start to fill the succeeding episodes! We're also excited for Amor's plan to Buenavistas. We can't wait and see the face off of Amor, Eduardo, and Madam Claudia!