Thursday, July 18, 2013


ABC News Good Morning America via their official website released an article narrating the real cause of death of the "Glee" heartthrob Cory Monteith. It was said that the actor died because of mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol and there's no foul play involved.

Here is the said article written by Lesley Messer. It reads:   

Cory Monteith died of mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia Coroners Service said today.

"It should be noted that at this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most-tragic accident," coroner Barb McLintock wrote in a bulletin. "The investigation into this death by the BC Coroners Service is continuing, and no other details are available at this time. ... When the investigation is concluded, a coroners report will be issued."

Monteith, 31, was found dead in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver on Saturday afternoon after he failed to check out on time.

McLintock added that his family has been notified about the cause of death, and has asked for privacy "at this difficult time."

"We are so saddened to confirm that the reports on the death of Cory Monteith are accurate," his rep told ABC News in a statement at the time of his death. "We are in shock and mourning this tragic loss."

The "Glee" star had a history of substance abuse. In 2011, he told Parade magazine that, at 19, he went to rehab, saying that he took "anything and everything" and was "lucky to be alive." This past April, his rep confirmed that he entered treatment once again for addiction.


Expressing our deepest sympathy to Cory and his family! (www.tvseriescraze.blogspot.com)
Reactions:

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Posts of the Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TV Series Craze © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org