Saturday, March 17, 2012


Is the Philippines becoming a dumping ground of cheap but poor quality appliances? As consumers look for good bargains, can they be assured about the safety in using these products?

"Failon Ngayon" anchor Ted Failon investigates the issue this Saturday (Mar 17) and tries to find out how consumers can be assured that the appliances being sold pass quality safety standards.

Data from the Bureau of the Fire Protection show there have been 61 reported incidents of fire in the country since March 1 this year and most of them were caused by faulty appliances.

Failon talks to some of the victims like Jennielyn Nokubo, who bought an air cooler that overheated one afternoon and caused a fire that burnt almost P500,000 worth of her property and even dndangered her daughter’s life.

Rosalina Canarez, on the other hand, was luckier because she was able to ask for help even before the fire, cause by a faulty ceiling fan, brought more damages.

Don’t miss Ted’s complete report in “Failon Ngayon,” this Saturday (Mar 17), 4:30 p.m. on ABS-CBN. (www.tvseriescraze.blogspot.com)
Reactions:

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Posts of the Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TV Series Craze © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org